Pages

8.28.2013

TCP ATC Swap

Hello!  I recently held an ATC swap on the TCP member forum over on SCS.  There were 10 TCP fans including myself who participated in this swap and there was a lot of itty bitty eye candy to be had.

Here is the ATC that I created for the swap.

Looking for Rainbows

The stamp is called Hare Today and features the bunny that us TCP have affectionally named Bun Bun Ears of Doom (or BBEoD for short).  You are just doomed to love him once you see those long ears!  LOL!  I made the rainbow by coloring clear bling with my Copic markers.  I have always wanted to try this and I don't see myself purchasing colored bling going forward.  Super easy technique with the Copics.  The ATC has a little paper piecing going on and BBEoD is stamped on SU Shimmery White cardstock with just a hint of Copic coloring.  There is some divine twine around the bottom and a super sparkly cloud (Doodlebug Glitter Cardstock) die cut with the Cloud Border die from TCP.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment on a clear overlay (couldn't fit in the sentiment any other way).  

Hope you're having a wonderrful day!  

1 comment:

Alma de la Rosa said...

So very sweet and the colors of this card are YUMMY

 
site design by designer blogs